The Kertiles family has a long tradition in the interior decoration product development and commerce. Forty years ago, the mother company Kermar S.A, was established in Castellon, Spain, at the center of tile design and production. The founder, Mr. Juan Marcos Jimenez, made his objective to develop and export the Spanish flooring décor. After having travelled throughout Europe and America he envisioned a world where ceramic tile, a decoration material traditionally used in his natal Mediterranean architecture, would be used in every modern house.
Kertiles now offers the latest trends on Porcelain tile materials at the most competitive prices in the Market.
1. SALES REPRESENTATIVE
House accounts, exclusive sales areas, travel expenses, high commission on sales.
· The outside sales representative is responsible for bringing in new business into the company.
· The sales representative will be part of a sales team with the objective of increasing sales volume on specific products on given profitability.
· Individuals shall identify potential new customers by researching leads, field visits, managing and developing new accounts.
· Must develop a given territory, outline a plan, determine key initiatives and achieve sales goals.
· In addition sales person must identify with the product and company culture to help achieve desired product recognition.
2. WAREHOUSE FORK LIFT OPERATOR.
Immediate consideration for qualified Forklift operator Experience required.
1. Fully qualified and skilled in working with a hi-reach, narrow aisle forklift.
2. Fully qualified using standard LP wide aisle forklifts, Order Picker/ Cherry Picker, Swing reach, Pallet rider, clamp.
3. Physical ability to effectively assist in loading/unloading trucks and containers.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org